Note – this is not a starter theme, there are no templates at all. It’s sole purpose is just if you’re just needing a blank page as a starting point and every template is going to be generated by Zion Builder Pro.
When you activate the theme, head straight to the Theme Builder in Zion Builder Pro and create your default template. Set the body component to be just an inner content element (so the content from the pages across your site that you create with Zion Builder will be visible)
This ‘Zero Theme’ solves a few basic problems...
- No more theme update notifications (assuming this is the only theme installed)
- No conflicting CSS classes from themes when using Zion Builder
- Adds a few necessary theme features such enabling WP menus, features images, HTML5 markup.
- Download the theme here.
- Go to Themes > Add New in your WordPress admin. Click on
Upload Themeand browse for the zip file.
- Activate the Theme.
- Replace stylesheet header found in theme if you wish include your own contact details where the theme info would be.
- No updates, just leave it active.